This is revealing

>It's not that I don't understand the premise of sloppy grammar and
>incorrectly-spelled words. It's laziness, and sometimes it comes off as a
>disrespect to the reader. Why should I have to jump through hoops to enjoy
>someone's point?
>
>-Krystyn
>
>http://eggplant.simplenet.com/

Krystyn, I really didn't care about your view on this.
Grammar/punc./spelling flaws annoy me, but your stand struck me as a little
compulsive.

Until I went to your simplenet.com.  Now I understand; sympathize, even.
Folks, Krystyn has every right to take this as far as she does, since she
obviously puts her money where her mouth is.  Check out this site.

Props,
jnf

Follow-Ups: References: