Monk @ Cornerstone

Overall, my week at Cornerstone was pretty weak... ie- I'm not going back
unless the line-up improves, and I stay in a nearby hotel.  Too much sun,
too much dust, too much walking around doing nothing, not enough bands, a
lot of playing cards in a sweltering tent...

Anyway, the first night, Ric Hordinski & band put on a GREAT PERFORMANCE.
The setlist was similar to most of their shows.  He had Brian Kelley on
drums and the bassist (Seth) from the unnamed band that opened for Monk at
York Street.  There was also another guitarist that joined them onstage for
two songs to jam...

Highlight was THIS TRAIN.  It was WAY rocked out.  Really cool... Another
highlight- picked up my copy of "Blister."  The liners looked cool too, but
those won't come in the mail for a couple more weeks...

Well, time to rest...

Dan

NP: Drain STH - Freaks of Nature

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+