Re: Re: good venues, etc.

In a message dated 6/24/99 8:44:24 PM, gothbert at excite_com wrote:

>I used to read of this establishment in Propaganda Magazine. You know, the
>sickly pretty boys in fishnet stockings rag. It does look like a well-done
>venue, despite my disgust for much of that frail scene. The strong way is
>the way of the industrialist. No more crying.

Just caught this (hey, so I'm a little behind....) and all I have to say it:
pththththth! I LIKE getting a bit angsty once in a while. I like my EN, NIN
and Ministry, too.

I do have to admit, Propaganda is a pretty sorry mess these days, though. I
stopped reading after the issue, back when it was still in b&w, about how
pretty the Nazis were.