Re: bink at Brady's

hi.

>binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:
>
>> honest feedback regarding my rendition of
>>  the song by those present is greatly welcome.
>
>yeah, it was lacking a didgeridoo, bink.
>kudos or no kudos, jay offers up a quick review of Saturday.
>

>bink gave a fine performance.

good enough for Ysoie and i to dance to!

>1. Nikki in chocolate covered strawberry induced pleasure.

there's a story behind that.   i think it was bonny's pleasure, too.

>6. jg and db.
>    (simply titled, yet it says so much. you're both wonderful.)

well,  she is.    me,  much less so.

>Jamie seems to be quite the stately gentleman.

isn't that the truth!   Jamie also wins  the "coolest tie"  award.

>i greatly enjoyed spending time with some of you afterwards at
><insert name of the pub here>.

Cornerstone.

>it is no rumour that Lindsey Godlove is the loveliest woman this side of
Ursa
>Major.

she was  looking lovely.   very true.   db says,  "mmmm,  she's more than
just lovely looking.  she's just all-around  lovely."     also very true.
Jay, though, is also quite the handsome man.  they make a nice pair.   and
how fortunate for me that i now don't have to send Lynzi my Cranes  __ep
collection__  that Jay suggested Lynz  would enjoy,  but i haven't warmed up
to it yet.   (prefer disc two over disc one)   because  now what's his will
be hers and what's her's will be his,  including the Cranes.

more spins are required, i believe.

jg
np:  patti, still.

"see that locomotive, thinking he's a train"  ---Tom Waits.