Re: bink at Brady's

binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com writes:

> honest feedback regarding my rendition of
>  the song by those present is greatly welcome.

yeah, it was lacking a didgeridoo, bink.

hello friends and acquaintances!
kudos or no kudos, jay offers up a quick review of Saturday.

bink gave a fine performance. the selections from _Undone_
were well performed - i didn't know what to expect without
accompaniment (and i'm even super-picky about solo guitar
stuff, 'member?), but i was impressed with how well the songs
were communicated.
i dug the swanky peanut butter -vs- the jelly roundelay.
and Blister in the Sun is ALWAYS a crowd-pleaser ending.
we all had fun singing (and table drumming) along.

conclusion ~ bink could even give Nikki Beurig (sp?)
a better than good run for her money as an OtR opener.

random thought of happiness:
jg fulfilled his end of the bargain and brought me Eve!
and she's decent this time - my first one was topless.
thank you! lyric sheets in original print are... nice. thank you.

'twas great to finally meet the Kentite clan -
you really are an intriguing blend of folks.
thank you for the warm welcomes.

i took lots of pictures and will get them developed
immediately. here are just a few of the snaps, plus one
or two that i only shot cerebrally. theye shalle bee entytled ~

1. Nikki in chocolate covered strawberry induced pleasure.
2. yes Virginia, Chris Emery really IS a sweetheart.
   (Lynz and i even discussed this topic at some length that
    night, Chris. we love your mixture of stud and teddy bear.)
3. our friend bink's car improved with beakfast coating.
4. Jess and Nikki now in collective chocolate covered
    strawberry induced pleasure.
5. Edward Jay and Lindsey Renee'. blackly clothed and
    armed with a variety ov flammable indulgences to share.
6. jg and db.
    (simply titled, yet it says so much. you're both wonderful.)

there are more, i may even scan and put some on my page sometime.

more random thoughts:
spiced chai is a happily reflective beverage to sip
while partaking of pipe tobak.

i enjoy Brady's for its Kona coffee and grit.

Jamie seems to be quite the stately gentleman.

i greatly enjoyed spending time with some of you afterwards at
<insert name of the pub here>.

it is no rumour that Lindsey Godlove is the loveliest woman this side of Ursa
Major.

that about says it.

jay

NP: iona - _book of kells_

"There's a man who spoke wonders though I've never met him
He said, 'He who seeks finds, he who knocks will be let in' "
-Nick Cave
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2