bink at Brady's

I would like to start off by saying THANK YOU to everyone who made it
out to the show last night. Your show of support means so much to me...

As far as 'reviews' go, I'll leave that to those who saw the show, but
I will say that I felt it was by far one of the best solo shows I've
performed in a very long time. No doubt your presence was an important
ingredient in that factor.

So what do you think, am I worthy enough to maybe open for OtR one day?
If so, tell the band! HA!

Unfortunately, due to lack of proper cableage, the show was not
recorded, so my track for the tribute album will have to be faithfully
(dangerously) reproduced at another point in time. And by now (for
those who saw the show and for those who read Brucey's list) it's no
secret (like it ever really was) that i'm covering 'Lucy' for the
project. Any *private* and honest feedback regarding my rendition of
the song by those present is greatly welcome.

KUDOS SECTION:

Thanks to everyone who bought me breakfast for the next twenty years!
HA!!!!  :{)}

Big thanks to Jamie who most graciously provided room and board for the
evening! Good to finally meet you in person!

jg and monica, ALWAYS good to see you, my friends. Monica, you're
BEAUTIFUL, dammit! When are you gonna get that into your pretty little
skull? (I bet if Will Robinson said that, you'd have no trouble
believing it.)

(Also, thanks to jg and DM for running some posters about town.)

Nikkers and Jesso... XXXXXXOOOOOO! and a couple of sighs in between....
thanks.

Chris, my friend, good to meet up with you again. Let me know when
you're comming out this way next. We still need to really catch up on
things, eh? I *LOVE* YOU, MAN!!!!  ;{P}

Amy/Raven, so many times when I actually looked out into the crowd, I
could see you, eyes closed, absorbing everything.  Thank you muchly.
That is my biggest compliment.

MARIA!!!!! Thanks for stopping by for a set! I need to just make a trip
out to Cleveland someday to catch up with you and the crew! It's been
too long. Send my love to the 'Nine Livers Club,' too, okay? :{)}

Again, thanks to all who crawled out of the woodwork for the show. Look
for me to return to Brady's this fall with a BAND! It'll be in the
works very soon!

WOOHOO!!!!

bink