Re: June 19- Canal Street Tavern

At 04:48 PM 6/20/99 EDT, Stephanie wrote:
>Dan, just curious, where around here do you live?

For two more weeks I live on the East-fringe of Dayton proper.  I'm about
to move out (yay, I hate my current roommates) and I'll be about 3 minute
east on the West-fringe of Beavercreek.

>I was supposed to
>go to that show, had a ticket and everything but the "jackass" I was to go
>with never came home for the weekend.  Sounds like I missed out on an
awesome
>show, I'm extremely jealous to be reading your review but I'm glad to hear
it
>was one of their best.

Oh, that sucks... Next time, if ya need a ride or something... just holler
to me or someone on the list.  I'm sure something could've been worked out.
 Sorry, though.

But don't worry- they'll definitely be back.  I've only been into OtR for
roughly a year and a half and have already seen 'em 7 times.  so, in short,
you'll have TONS of opportunities in the future... and the Canal Street
Tavern is one of their hotspots..

Dan

NP: Edwin McCain - Honor Among Thieves

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+