Re: huh?

Christie commented that:

>   I saw OtR last year in Northampton Mass and Linford said that that show
> would be the last time they played "Jack's Valentine."

Maybe that's why, at the Ark show on Friday last, he called the song
"a five-minute experiment that won't go away". :)

>Does anyone know if
> "Little Blue River" will be on any upcoming CD? I love that song.

I think that Jeff posted that this song is going to be on the next
CD they release, probably coming out sometime this fall.  I'm going
to have to check the archives on this one, though, because I haven't
had enough coffee this morning to be able to trust my memory.

Yes, I will post something about the weekend, just not right now.

Take care!
Raven/amy

Follow-Ups: References: