Re: IMPORTANT!!!

> I shouldn't have to tell most people, but to the newbies, don't open the
> Happy 99 attachment that Leah Davis sent to you--it's a virus.  And in
> case I'm the only one who received it, disregard this message...

I'm safely protected from such things... Macintoshes don't open IBM
executables without a lot of effort on the Macintoshes owners part.  Yet
another benefit to owning a Mac, I guess.  Instant virus protection.  ;-)

--
"I got a machine and I took over the world (in one weekend)...
I did it because I was looking for a project

-Violent Femmes, "Machine"