Re: Apology

> I sincerely apologize for the attachment/virus I sent out.  It was
> completely by ACCIDENT.   This happens sometimes when I try to copy and
> paste letters that have been returned to me (for whatever reason  i.e. wrong
> address, etc..)  and send them out again.
>
> What a way to make a first impression
>
> Sorry again,
> Leah

Hey, don't worry about it, at least it's memorable, right?  Just don't try
to convince me to open any attachments of yours. ;-)

Oh, and if you know that this is happening, and that this does happen... you
should really fix you computer.  It's only polite.  Cause otherwise you're
going to cause many people a whole lot of hassle.

Gardner.

--
"Everybody's playing the game,
but nobodies rules are the same.