Improvised by Toddlers

dave wrote:
>I agree here. But I don't like the shortened version (_Improvised By
>Toddlers_). It doesn't sound like a title to anything. Isn't it one of
>those grammar things, like a dangling clause participle modifier?
>Anyway, I don't think having the word "Jazz" in there gets in the way. I
>like it.

I think with the "jazz licks" in there, it seems too long... plus the
tributes are not jazz... :)

Personally, I don't see how the shortened "Improvised by Toddlers" doesn't
sound like a title to you.  Album titles are not confined to the
grammatical rules that you speak of...

Dan

NP: Atomic Opera - Alpha & Oranges

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+