Canal Street - June 19th

Megan wrote:
>does anyone happen to know what time doors open at canal st on the
>19th?...concert time?

all of Canal Street's shows, unless otherwise noted, are as follows:

-doors open 8:00pm (or so)
-show start at 9:30pm (or so)
-2 drink minimum per set (never really inforced, though)

I'll probably be there at 5:30, playing cards on the steps... 'tis the only
way to get a good seat for OtR...

Dan

NP: Atomic Opera - Alpha & Oranges

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+