Re: Scampering Songs...

<delurking...>

I've been so busy lately, I've barely had time to read these posts, let
alone respond.  But here comes my dissenting opinion... FWIW  ;)

It seems like all the tribute albums try to either use a song title, or
some play on words derivative of a song title--why should we follow
suit?  In the name of originality, why  not come up with something fresh
that "speaks" OTR.

How 'bout:

Shall We Gather at the River  *A Tribute to Over the Rhine*

Remembering Sudsy's:  A Tribute to the Music of Over the Rhine

Flourescent Tits:  A Collection of Over the Rhine Songs  (just joking!!)

Songs From the Orchard...

Upsetting the Apple Cart...

Okay, so these are getting worse and worse--this originality idea is
difficult...

over and out for now,

-M