Re: tribute cd title

speaking as someone who is doing the cover... I suppose I can throw in some
weight here no? Here is my graphic opinion. the title does need to be short.
and it needs to be something that can stand alone. becasue most l ikely (And
I don't know this until I put in text) you would need to have the title big
and first and then "a tribute to OtR" and it will need to be something that
can tie in with the graphics... which again, will see when it's finished...

here are the ones I like: Improvised by Toddlers: A Tribute to Over The Rhine

as far as the whole  Jazz licks Improvized by toddlers and the debate on
grammer and such I have never    seen that be a problem for OtR and I don't
think it does get confusing and such. I don't like the long version for 2
reasons. one: it's too long and two: it limits what the listener/buyer is
allowed to think....

Scampering Songs: " " " "

Hear How the Heavens Hush: " " " " (I like this for the ways you could work
with graphics, but is there a shorter version someone can think of?) It might
be okay the way it is...

and Scott. you don't have to decide a title after it's done. in fact, if you
are getting the artwork done a lot of times the title is one of the first..
becuase artwork takes a long time as well... :-) and you can't really design
much without title. becuase title speaks loads about what the graphics need
to follow....

amy