Re: tribute cd title

i will vote right now to give it to her!  i say let's not mess with this
gal!!!  she sounds a little testy and besides, i'm a perfectionist myself and
cannot tolerate the little 'oopsies!' that others fail to notice.
jeanene

(i wanted to write a response filled with little oopsies, and i just can't
bring myself to do it -- it's against my very nature to purposefully maul
written language.)

Ysobelle at aol_com writes:
> [...]
listings, etc. goes: can I PLEASE give it the once-over before it goes to
print? I am the biggest stickler I know for proper format in print, and if
this goes out with one improper "it's" or a plural made with an apostrophe
and an "s", I'll scream.>>>>>