FW: tribute cd title

As always with brainstorming, I have more than my fair share (see the OM
thread)...

First, I think whatever we decide to title this thing, it should include
OtR's name in the title as ":A tribute to Over The Rhine," or something
like that, because we want the band to be getting credit.  Also, we want
people who would be looking for OtR material to find us.  This is a surefire
way.

Now the sugestions:

As far as my version of IAKMCBG goes, how's...

I Always Knew Murder

From the Hardwood Floors

Falling on Their Fabulous Words

The Rhine Untwisted

Card Stock Cover

Morning (The Flip Side of Eve)

Out of Patience

Til We Have Names

Circle of Rhinelanders

Gentle Covers

Falling Like Leaves

Ruby's Selling Vaseline

Picture Paint Me Fingers

Like A Moth

She's Still Alive

So Did I?

Sister

Paul and Virginia Tell All

Within Your Open Sea

Drowning, Falling, and Drinking

Sweat Your Spirit

Jazz Licks Improvized By Toddlers

IRS Release

Within (A Cover), Without (A Sleeve)

--
"It was the best of TIME s it was the worst of TIME s, it was TIME s'
anniversary special."