OtR Ann Arbor show

Alrighty, kids, here's the deal.

I'm going to be in Ann Arbor tomorrow night.  While I'm there,
I'll drop by the Ark to pick up tickets for the Over the Rhine
show on the 18th.  If anyone wants me to pick up tickets for
them, please let me know before 5 p.m. Friday (that's tomorrow).
The advance price ($10) is definitely cheaper than anything
you'll get through TicketBastard.  Since they're going on my
credit card, I don't really have a limit to the number of tickets
I can pick up, but I would appreciate it if only people who
are *sure* that they're coming take me up on this offer for
obvious budgetary reasons.

Take care!!
Raven-amy