Re: What am I reading

>	This thread fascinates me, and I believe that I'll add my current
>reads just for the heck of it all.
>I'm reading:
>"Beyond the Bedroom Wall" by Larry Woiwode
>"Wobegone Boy" by Garrison Keillor
>"The Book of Guys" by the same
>"A Comedy of Errors" by Shakespeare
>"THe Princess and the Goblins" by George MacDonald

I recently read "Lake Wobegone Days" for the first time.  Fun!

On the plane to AZ I started Wally Lamb's "I Know This Much Is True," which
is sort of junk food reading.  I'll be reading "Hannibal" after my b-day on
the 20th, for more of the same.

I played one of the two lead twins in Comedy of Errors in college.  The
expatriot one, the stranger in the city.

jnf