What am I reading

Currently I'm reading

     Thomas Malice- The Hopi Survival Kit (which is a comfort of faith and a
fit of spirit)
     The Bounty Hunter wars tirlogy (star wars mind candy)
     Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett (disc world novels are my favorite
mind candy)
     I Shudder at Your Kiss (compilation of various and unusual horror
stories)
     Gabriel Garcia Marquez's collected short stories (marvelous stuff)
     Road Kill by Kinky Friedman (this cat is such the kosher-bomb)
     Letters to Jenny by Piers Anthony- I really don't care for Xanth, but
the book of immortality and the mode series were really good. and I really
like his authors notes.

What would I suggest reading?

     Time Enough for Love and Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein
(these should be required reading for the human race)
     Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (the whole damned series) by Spider
Robinson
     The Stardance trilogy also by spider Robinson
     Soon to be a Major Motion Picture the autobiography of Abbie Hoffman
     Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland- this is not your jaded
cynical gen x hoopla. this is an emotional suckerpunch to level a planet.
     Firefly by Piers Anthony. This was a tremendous book. erotic,
frightening, well told, and above all, thought provoking (when being
molested by a stranger is a good thing.... {and no I don't mean that in a
lascivious manner- try reading the book})

more later

Ta
D.M.