Re: FW: good reads, modesty (Flannery )

Entierly my 2 cents:

How odd. I work at the local library (ooh typos) and just ran across a few
volumes of her work and found myself intrigued. not by anything I had heard
about her, but by musicians she's obviously influnced.

Counting Crows: Wise Blood (their best song since raining in baltimore, but
available only on bootleg)
Shriekback: Everything That Rises must Converge.

Anyone know if Lindford's a fan of her work?

ta
D.M.

NP: Shriekback: Secret City