Re: OTR guitar gear

--- "D.M.Emigh" <coyote_laz at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Do I smell some bigotry against Stratocasters?

No, I'm not bigoted against Strats per sae, it's just that Jack doesn't
strike me as a Strat kind of guy. I will admit that I'm a definite Tele
fan (if I'm not sporting my Gretsch it's my Telecaster Thinline) as
opposed to a Strat player. Strats have a nifty "quack" to them, but a
Tele in high gear will cut through ANYTHING. Remember in Phantom Menace
when they were cutting through the blast doors with a light saber? THAT
is Telecaster Technology at work.

> The guitar which produces the sound of the soul?

What, that quack? ;{)} And if it's blues you're talking about, Muddy
Waters and Albert Collins (two of the classic greats) were Tele
players. Besides, the 'sound of the soul' doesn't come from the
instrument, it comes from the player.

> GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EEEEAAAAATTTT!!!! i see you've been eating your Frosted Flakes. ;{)}

jab jab telebink