Re: FW: tribute cd title

Here's my favorites from the pack so far, all you ladies and gentlemen.

>Card Stock Cover
>Improvized By Toddlers
>Orchard Melodies
>Oh, What You're Missing
>Beautiful Piece of Heartache
>Mapping out a Rendezvous
>Setting Fires Without Permission
>Scampering Songs: A Tribute To Over The Rhine

Here's a few I culled from Patience last night...

--Instinctive As The Night
--Savouring Signs
--How Does It Feel To Be On My Mind?
--No Shadow Of Turning
--Furies Were Eumenides

and my favorite:
--The Cadences We Hear

I thought this was a great suggestion, if we ever get this far...

1) I'm thinkin' that, in
this case, somebody (um, Bruce?) should throw all these titles onto a
master list. Then, I'm thinkin' those people who are actually recording
should all give B their top, say, 3 choices, privately. And, last, I'm
thinkin' that *maybe* the shortened list, made of only performers'
choices, should be submitted to list, and votes should be tallied. BUT,
I wd give veto power to Bruce. SO maybe I'm weak on democracy. What can
it mean? Anyway, it's a suggestion.

That's my 10 cents, anyway...

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: