Re: Recent CD purchases...

Evan wrote:
>Dan, your spree in Columbus happened to involve several CD's that I was
>going to buy.  I bet you got those OTR cd's at used kids (didn't have the
>cash on me when i saw them) and the Radiohead at House of Music, becuase I
>was looking for it there and both copies they had last week were gone.

d'oh!  sorry dude... that was me who swiped out from under your feet.  the
guy where i bought the Radiohead CD said that he was going to be reordering
it, though...

>obOTR:  they always play where I'm going to be the week before I get there
>or the week after I leave.  Figures.  At least I should be able to see
>Roger Waters in Columbus later this summer.

are you going to come out to Dayton for the june 19th OtR show?

Dan

NP: Holly McNarland - Stuff   (again...)

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+