Re: Recent CD purchases...

Hey all...

Dan, your spree in Columbus happened to involve several CD's that I was
going to buy.  I bet you got those OTR cd's at used kids (didn't have the
cash on me when i saw them) and the Radiohead at House of Music, becuase I
was looking for it there and both copies they had last week were gone.  So
I got Pavement's "Brighten the Corners" and a cool "This is Space"  4 disk
boxed set from used kids for a total of $14!!  I think High Street is the
used music capitol of Ohio.  Also picked up in the past few weeks Spacemen
3, Judybats, Tom Waits, Love, and Neutral Milk Hotel.  I spend _way_ too
much money on music.

obOTR:  they always play where I'm going to be the week before I get there
or the week after I leave.  Figures.  At least I should be able to see
Roger Waters in Columbus later this summer.

Chicago area listies:  I'll be living in Chicago from June 14-August 14.
We should get together sometime.

Evan

np:  Pavement - "Brighten the Corners"