Re: otr: jumpin' in.

that nice Steve sez,

>Woohoo!  Another Pogues fan!  It's nice to know that JG and I aren't alone
in
>our appreciation for them.

no, wait,  there's Jessyka too.   Oh.....no.  never mind!   ;-)

>  Fortunately though, the folks at the House of Blues were able to find a
>pretty decent band to take his place:  X.

i saw X a few years ago.  Exene was  well into her pregnancy at that point,
but they were rockin' it!

it was a little bit unsettling,   i kept fearing for the baby's health or
something.   still, once i became acclimated to the strange sight of a fully
pregnant woman rockin' onstage,  i guess i enjoyed myself.    in the "who
put this act together?" department,  this show had X opening for Warren
Zevon.

jg