The skinny on Jack's gear (was OTR guitar gear)

>Eh, I'll take a Les Paul's sound, or a Gibson ES-355.  ;-)

And you would be wrong. the sound of soul only comes from a fender body.

On the Flip side- I do have a run down on Jack's equipment- thanks to a
friendly chat at the Peabodys Show.

His main guitar is really a 1962 jap strat reissue that he's had gutted-
replaced the pots, knobs, switches, etc. The pickups are custom Van Zandt
(some texan who is rumored to have made pick-ups for SRV, G Jack said) He's
also got a 1965 telecaster that he just doesn't really have a way to put the
sond on OTR with. The Gretch is just the beater. (He had another 62
resissue- but that got stolen at a gig in dublin about 3 years back)

    effexs- Jack and The Lady With The VOICE have matching Ibanez green
boxes (reverb I think- I'm a DOD man for fx). He's also got a pretty modern
(5 yrs old?) Morley wah. Jack's also having lots of fun with a Roger Moyer
Voodoo Vibe pedal. He's got a few others that "Well, I can't really use much
since this aint metal." Jack's also got this really beat up off brand delay
pedal with an old fortune cookie strip taped to the cover that says "Delay
is the antidote to anger."
  Then there's that vintage vox amp of his. Ahh the beauty of tubes.

And he that we were wondering how crap he equipment was.

Ta
The D.M.