OTR Sightings

"Paul Christian Glenn" said:

>So, Saturday night I'm sitting home late and flipping through the channels
>looking for some background noise, when lo and behold, I see Karin's lovely
>face gracing my tv screen.  It was only a flash, and I wasn't certain, so I
had >to stop and watch - PBS, of all channels!

That would be "Sessions on West 54th" with David Byrne as host.  A great
show and that episode was especially good...heck, all of their episodes are
especially good.  Unfortunately, now that I don't have cable, I have to rely
on the odd taped episode from a friend.  Rarely do they have someone on
there that I don't want to see though.

Candace