OTR Sighting

So, Saturday night I'm sitting home late and flipping through the channels looking
for some background noise, when lo and behold, I see Karin's lovely face gracing
my tv screen.  It was only a flash, and I wasn't certain, so I had to stop and
watch - PBS, of all channels!

Turned out to be the Cowboy Junkies.  I don't know any CJ songs, but whatever they
were playing, Karin was strumming an accoustic gui-tar and singing backup, and I'm
certain I saw Linford back behind his organ just bein' really groovy with the
tune.  Anybody else happen to catch this?

I went to be smilin.  :)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Two Towers" by J.R.R. Tolkien