Re: OTR Sighting

>So, Saturday night I'm sitting home late and flipping through the channels
looking
>for some background noise, when lo and behold, I see Karin's lovely face
gracing
>my tv screen.  It was only a flash, and I wasn't certain, so I had to stop and
>watch - PBS, of all channels!
>
>Turned out to be the Cowboy Junkies.  I don't know any CJ songs, but whatever
they
>were playing, Karin was strumming an accoustic gui-tar and singing backup, and
I'm
>certain I saw Linford back behind his organ just bein' really groovy with the
>tune.  Anybody else happen to catch this?

I'm guessin' you caught "Live on 54th" or whatever it's called.  It's a show PBS
has had
for a while that features various musicians playing an hour-or-so long set with
a little
stage-audience banter to go along.  I've only seen less than a handful of shows,
but they've
all been greatly entertaining..

<<OTR fan sighting>>
I was heading south on Meridian St. here in Indianapolis a few weeks ago when
I spotted a bluish Japanese import with an Over The Rhine decal on it's back.
I've no idea who it was, but it was a suprising sighting none-the-less.

later,
AaronB