Re: OTR Sighting

AaronB sayeth:
> <<OTR fan sighting>>
> I was heading south on Meridian St. here in Indianapolis a few weeks ago when
> I spotted a bluish Japanese import with an Over The Rhine decal on it's back.
> I've no idea who it was, but it was a suprising sighting none-the-less.

I had a similar fan-sighting up here in Lansing a weekend ago.  I was
getting some pictures developed on a Saturday afternoon, and as I walked
across the parking lot what should I spy on the back of a little black
Nissan but an OtR bumper sticker!  Yay!  Whoever it was, I was so
excited that I left a note on their windshield, telling them about the
upcoming OtR show in Ann Arbor.  It made my day!

Take care,
Raven-amy