Re: good reads, modesty

--- "J. Marie Hall" <j_marie_hall at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Bink enlightens us (I'm not being sarcastic) with:

LOL thanks. unfortunately, i don't think *all* men (in general) agree
with me on the issue....

> It's nice to discuss this with a man b/c often our
> viewpoints get sort of
> slanted and stay confined in our femininity.

and on the flip side, any man in touch with his 'feminine half' is
easilly ridiculed by 'macho' peers.

> And from my perspective as a woman, I feel more
> beautiful in modesty.  It's
> not just confined to the kind of things you wear,
> it's definitely an
> attitude.

true. i think it may even take more strength as a woman in this day and
age to feel beautiful in modesty. besides, i'd much rather dress on the
classy side any day. just ask all the listiees who want to raid my
closet! ;{)}

> So, which song are you covering?  Is it to remain a
> mystery "forever"??

well, you ARE coming to Brady's on the 19th, aren't you? it's not the
biggest secret, really, since i mentioned at the begining i wanted to
do this song, but i figure it's a good mystery ploy for those who don't
know. and just think, that way no one will be 'expecting' it when i
play it... especially if i 'alter' the intro....

only a couple weeks away!!!!

oh, hey, where am i going to crash for the night, anyway?

bink