OTR sheet music?

Kent M. Nebergall@TIMEWEB
06/02/99 05:49 PM

Does anyone know how or if sheet music of OTR exists?  We are thinking of
putting "Little Genius" in our wedding, if it can be done live by the
musicians we have yet to line up.  Not to be confused with Real Genius.

The Vader commencement address is classic.  As a technical writer, I often
turn to the Doc side.  ; )

Speaking of movie trivia, what movie has a computer display that appears
three times during an experiment, first with "Signed", then "Sealed", then
"Delivered"?