Re: Cincinnati here I come

Lisa asked:
<>Do those of you from Cincinnati have any suggestions on where to live
down
there? I just got a job--it's downtown in the old P&G building (it has
the
jewelers on the first floor). <>

Traditionally, people in Cincinnati live in houses, though it's not
unheard of to live in a complex of smallish apartments or a townhouse or
a warehouse, and I've even known a few to take up residence in a
cardboard box...

; P

Yeah, I'm a smartass.  But seriously, whaddya lookin' for?  What kinda $$
you willing to spend?  I live in Clifton since I'm a student at UC.  It's
pretty crappy right here, but the price is right.  There are some nice
areas of Clifton, too, though, if you like an "urban campus" sorta scene.
 There's also some nice non-campus apartments that are convenient to
downtown across the river in Covington, and in other parts of the city.
Let us know what you're looking for...

Jon
Close your eyes and count to ten/I will go and hide but then/
be sure to find me.  I want you to find me/
and we'll play all over/ We will play all over again.
 -- Tom Waits, "Georgia Lee"