Re: Star Wars Pogs

Gardner suggested:
<>I will keep a running list of who has which pog, if everyone will send
me a
tally of their collection.  If we can get any together that win a prize
that
prize will be split equally by all the owners of pogs required to
complete
the package.<>

Okay, of the ones you don't seem to have, I've got:

7 - Anakin
14 - Jar Jar Binks
16 - Queen Amidala

I'm assuming that "claims" laid on specific pogs are on a first come
first serve basis....  Right?

Plus, one more question:  If one of us gets the necessary pogs to win a
prize independantly of everyone else, what happens?

Jon
Close your eyes and count to ten/I will go and hide but then/
be sure to find me.  I want you to find me/
and we'll play all over/ We will play all over again.
 -- Tom Waits, "Georgia Lee"