Star Wars Pogs

Okay, the deal with marketting campaigns like the one presently transpiring
between Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and KFC is that they don't expect one customer
to be able and get all of the pogs required to win.  Someone out there has
the ONLY C3-P0 made, and that person most likely does not also have the
other four required to win $100,000.  BUT we are on the internet now.  So I
sugest we all combine our pogs and see what we have.

I will keep a running list of who has which pog, if everyone will send me a
tally of their collection.  If we can get any together that win a prize that
prize will be split equally by all the owners of pogs required to complete
the package.

I will not take any funds for organizing this whole thing, I'm just doing it
because someone should win, and this seems like the best way to me.  So...
even if you only have one pog... remember it might be the pog we need.
Please tell me.

Unless people raise a huge stink, I will keep everyone updated on the pogs
we need as the list grows more complete.  Hopefully we'll be splitting at
least $1,000.

Gardner.

My List:

I own                I need

_The Space Battle_
                   1- Ric Que
                   2- Daultry Dofine
3- R2-D2

_Seek The Jedi Masters_
                   4- Yoda
5- Mace Windu

_Race For Freedom_
6- Sebulea
                   7- Anakin Skywalker
                   8- Watto
9- C-3PO
                   10- Shmi Skywalker

_Battle For Naboo_
11- Darth Maul
12- Qui-Gon Jinn
                   13- Battle Droid
                   14- Jar Jar Binks
15- Boss Nass

_Appeal To The Senate_
                   16- Queen Amidala
                   17- Senator Palpatine
                   18- Obi-Wan Kenobi
                   19- Darth Sidious
                   20- Chancellor Valorium

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)