Re: your mail

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> wrote:
> I'll take this one.  Mostly because I don't want to go
> into the lab to start work today juuuust yet.
>
> It *is* the OtR discussion group.  You didn't screw up.
> We just have a short attention span is all.  Stick around.
> Eventually, we'll get back to talking about the band.

JS, don't feel bad. My friend Andrew advised me that the Over the Rhine
listserv is more of a Cincinnati goth list, so I started here under that
pretense. Glad to see another newbie, js.
Is "js" male or female?

> > mebbe is a discussion group for this bink person & who
> > is this bink person & why would i wanna see him when i
> > could see otr @ canal st.
>
> Bink is a darling, wonderful, and very talented fellow
> list member who just happens to be coming back to Ohio
> to play at Brady's Cafe on June 19.  Several members of
> the list are going to see him instead of seeing OtR on
> that date because (1) we really like Bink and we think that
> his music is worth hearing and supporting, (2) we don't want
> to drive all the way to Dayton from Michigan, (3) we've
> already seen OtR recently (many times recently, in some cases),
> (4) some of us (okay, maybe only a few, okay, maybe just me)
> will have the chance to see them in Ann Arbor on June 18 and
> don't really care to see the same band two days in a row,
> even if that band *is* OtR, or (5) any reason not listed above.

Thank you for addressing this, Miss Macrellis. I, too, have been wondering
the same. What kind of music should we expect from Bink?

Thank you and good night,

Gothbert Nightshade, A.K.A. Bartholemew

"Beware thoughts that come in the night.
They aren't turned properly; they come in askew,
free of sense and restriction, deriving from
the most remote of sources."
William Least Heat Moon [William Trogdon]