Re: your mail

"gothbert nightshade" <gothbert at excite_com> sez:
>JS, don't feel bad. My friend Andrew advised me that the Over the Rhine
>listserv is more of a Cincinnati goth list, so I started here under that
>pretense. Glad to see another newbie, js.

And to think that all this time, I thought this was a Columbus-based list
for computer geeks like me.

>Is "js" male or female?

Neither.  Letters have no gender in English.  HTH, HAND!

>Thank you for addressing this, Miss Macrellis. I, too, have been wondering
>the same. What kind of music should we expect from Bink?

bink will rawk da house.  Maybe if you're lucky, he'll bring some extra
copies of his CD.
--
NP: Jon & Vangelis - _The Best Of Jon & Vangelis_
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556