semi-goth or hemi-goth, what say you?(was: Re: @ Peter Mulvey)

jay the threatened and prodded:
>  >such violence from fellow semi-goths. so be it!
>  >it is a unique love we all share on this list here.

yzenschtein of goths-r-us, inc.:
>  Semi?

(rolling eyes with patronizing grin)

don't get your corset all in a bunch there, yz - just the
Germanic matter of stating. if you'll prefer the Greek,
i can say hemi-goth all day long.

javol? javol!

so, you still gonna watch and help Amyraven commence
with her sacrificial beatings of Bruce and i?

jes' curious.

oh, and i am sorry, Amyraven.
i'll blame Bruce on this one - i didn't find out until late.

jay

NP: Download - The Eyes Of Stanley Pain - Fire This Ground.mp3

"Alienation as our present destiny is achieved only by outrageous
violence perpetrated by human beings on human beings."
R. D. Laing (1927-89), British psychiatrist.
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2