Re: @ Peter Mulvey

Gothbert the tattooed wonderboy sez:
> > (quick sidebar: keep in mind, i am no guitarist. i am a drummer
> > with a lust for light and an iron will. [where did that come from?]
> > this is to say that we have our own way.
>
>  Nicely done, Jay. Never have I seen anyone quote Over the Rhine
>  in one sentence, then Laibach in the next.

ah-HA! i was *testing* you. you'd mentioned Laibach in a previous
post of yours, so i laid the bait. you bit it!

*extends hand*

Gothbert, meboy, we'll get along just fine.

>  > of course, if i am confusing songs here, please associate
>  > the above proper lyric with the appropriate song yourself.
>  >
>  > or drive to your nearest 7-11 and pick up a cool refreshing
>  > goth drink like Strawberry Quick.
>  >
>  > then flash your teeth for a brief moment and think of me,
>  > incriminating carton in hand.
>  >
>  > everyone do your own part to stop the madness.
>
>  Please promise to do your part as well. This will be accomplished
>  by your not partaking of narcotics before posting. Thank you.

er, thanks?

hrm, come to think of it - i *did* drink some ginkgo biloba
earlier today...

after this, i suppose i'll finally have to reply to your last post...

jay

NP: Download - Download III - Sleeping Solus.mp3

A junky runs on junk time. When his junk is cut off, the clock runs down and
stops. All he can do is hang on and wait for non-junk time to start.
William Burroughs (b. 1914), U.S. author. Junkie, ch. 10 (1953).
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2