SW: Palpatine...

Kent Nebergall wrote:
>I didn't see a credit for Darth Sideous, apparently so it will be less
>obvious that he and Senator Palpatine are, I suspect, the same person.

well, as my roommate informed me, the Emperor is refered to by name as
Emperor Palpatine in Return of the Jedi...

so, it's not really that big of a surprise...

Dan

NP: Faith No More - King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+