Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

> <<yeah, I would have liked to have seen a few stormtroopers get blasted by Han or Leia.  Hell, I would have loved to have seen Han and Leia.  I never thought I'd be one of those people who missed the old characters.  (that's not to say that i didn't enjoy the movie and the new characters--except the queen)

Leia is Luke's twin, so she isn't even a twinkle in Anakin's eye yet.
Figuring that Han Solo is probably only slightly older than Luke and Leia,
he's probably not born yet, either.

This morning Zena did a hillarious imitation of Jar Jar.  We didn't stay
for the credits, and I told her that someone had said we should have.  She
said, "Why, so I can see Jar Jar wink at me?  "Aye-za wanna say g'bye-za!!""
She did the face and everything.  I lost it.

jnf