Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

Dancing on a volcano, Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> said:

>>Chris Emery wrote:
>>That, and the fact that in Episode 4, C-3PO gives no indication he's ever
>>been on Tatooine before.  Of course, they have 2 more episodes to explain
>>that away.
>
>>Droids can be re-programmed.  As I computer programmer, I'd think you'd
>>figure that out... :)

>Right, like I said, they have 2 more movies to explain (or not) that
one.

Here's another one that they need to explain very carefully: ok, so the queen and Anakin meet when he is 8, she becomes a surrogate mother for him, then they get together and have kids.  How can this one be addressed delicately??

Also, did anyone else find it strange seeing a Star Wars movie with no
stormtroopers?  I mean, I KNOW there are no stormtroopers yet in
Episode 1, but....

<<yeah, I would have liked to have seen a few stormtroopers get blasted by Han or Leia.  Hell, I would have loved to have seen Han and Leia.  I never thought I'd be one of those people who missed the old characters.  (that's not to say that i didn't enjoy the movie and the new characters--except the queen)

>>I think I'm gonna go see it again tonight.

we're going again next weekend

--dana--

np: over the rhine_eve_ which was FINALLY found after missing for about two months