Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

At 01:51 PM 5/22/99 GMT, Chris Emery wrote:
>Also, am I not the only one who wasn't surprised that Queen Amidala &
>handmaiden Padme were switching places when appropriate?

No.  The first time I saw it, as she went went with them into the city to
look for parts- I thought, ya know, that's probably the Queen.  Sure 'nuff...

>Also, did anyone else find it strange seeing a Star Wars movie with no
>stormtroopers?  I mean, I KNOW there are no stormtroopers yet in
>Episode 1, but....

Yeah, but the robots sort of act like them.  They've got the dumb-as-rocks
fighting technique down, just like their human stormtrooper counterparts.

>I think I'm gonna go see it again tonight.  ;-)

I'm on two.  I think the third will be in a few weeks.  I need to let it
sink in more...

Dan

NP: I Mother Earth - Dig

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+

Follow-Ups: References: