Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

Chris Emery wrote:
>That, and the fact that in Episode 4, C-3PO gives no indication he's ever
>been on Tatooine before.  Of course, they have 2 more episodes to explain
>that away.

Droids can be re-programmed.  As I computer programmer, I'd think you'd
figure that out... :)

Dan

NP: I Mother Earth - Dig

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+