Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>If I were Darth Vader, I would erase C-3PO's memory somewhere near the
>devastating end of Episode 3.

C-3PO seems to get banged up enough, that it could be an accident.

>Probably around the same time that Supreme
>Chancellor Palpatine becomes Emperor of the Galaxy and it's revealed that
>he's actually the Sith Master Darth Sidious featured in Episodes one and two.

Could be.  Did they actually name Sidious in the film?  I don't recall.

>I can't remember:  was Leia's capture actually shown at the beginning of
>Episode four?

Yes, most certainly.  It's the opening scene.

>That might come in near the end there, too.  And Yoda's
>banishment from Coruscant to Dagobah for approving Obi-Wan's Padawan.
>Although that might be part of Episode two.

I was under the impression that Yoda's exile was self-imposed, and he chose
Dagobah, a world rich in life forms, to shield himself, since he was string
with the force, etc.
--
NP: Tori Amos - _Spark_ (UK Single)
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556