Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

> >Was anyone else who saw the movie this week struck by the humor in the fact
> >that Darth Vader is also C-3PO's father?  Which makes C-3PO Luke's older
> >brother.
> >
> >DV:  " <amplified breathing> C-3PO... *I* am your father..."
> >
> >C3:  " (in uppity british tone) Good heavens, no!"
>
> That, and the fact that in Episode 4, C-3PO gives no indication he's ever
> been on Tatooine before.  Of course, they have 2 more episodes to explain
> that away.

If I were Darth Vader, I would erase C-3PO's memory somewhere near the
devastating end of Episode 3.  Probably around the same time that Supreme
Chancellor Palpatine becomes Emperor of the Galaxy and it's revealed that
he's actually the Sith Master Darth Sidious featured in Episodes one and two.

I can't remember:  was Leia's capture actually shown at the beginning of
Episode four?  That might come in near the end there, too.  And Yoda's
banishment from Coruscant to Dagobah for approving Obi-Wan's Padawan.
Although that might be part of Episode two.

This is all speculation-- I have no actual idea what I'm talking about.

jnf

Follow-Ups: References: