Re: Star Wars (WARNING! Plot Points Revealed)

Dancing on a volcano, Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> said:

>Chris Emery wrote:
>>That, and the fact that in Episode 4, C-3PO gives no indication he's ever
>>been on Tatooine before.  Of course, they have 2 more episodes to explain
>>that away.
>
>Droids can be re-programmed.  As I computer programmer, I'd think you'd
>figure that out... :)

Right, like I said, they have 2 more movies to explain (or not) that
one.

Also, am I not the only one who wasn't surprised that Queen Amidala &
handmaiden Padme were switching places when appropriate?

I think I figured it out when the security guy (Panaka?) *insisted* it
was the queen's wish that Padme accompany Qui-Gon into the city on
Tatooine.

Also, did anyone else find it strange seeing a Star Wars movie with no
stormtroopers?  I mean, I KNOW there are no stormtroopers yet in
Episode 1, but....

I think I'm gonna go see it again tonight.  ;-)

--
NP: Genesis - _Trespass_
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long (1916-4272):

Follow-Ups: References: