ASR

Hey Everyone…

Just a couple quick thoughts about ASR that I don't recall having heard
anyone else mention yet.

They've changed the record label to Grey Ghost Records instead of continuing
to use Scampering Songs.  Any conspiracy theorists want to speculate as to
the reasons for the change?

Production credits for "Ruby Tuesday" are given to "Ric and Linford, April
1999".  Considering that the song was recorded in 1990, I wouldn't have been
surprised that Ric was involved with the production, but the indication that
Ric and Linford jointly produced it just this past month was a bit of a
shock.  Is the rift between the two of them perhaps not as great as we've
been led to believe?

On "Circle of Quiet", Karin is credited with "Voice, Acoustic Guitar and
Freudian Slip".  I had caught the slip while listening to the song, but
honestly hadn't given it much thought until I noticed the mention of it in
the liner notes.  I was rather surprised that Linford acknowledged it.
Perhaps he's not as insistent on perfection as some have said.

That's enough for now…

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - ASR

"Forgiveness of enemies can only come upon their repentance." - William Blake