Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig... or...

> >>Sunday, June 5th.
> >>
> >>Who's going?  Would it be worth me burning a vacation day on Monday?
>
>I might be there.  I'm going to think really hard about it.  It depends on
>whether or not my raise goes through as planned.  A lot of things do.
>
>How does one go about getting tickets?

Door or ticket-bastard

>What's the capacity of the venue?

Couple hundred maybe

>Does anyone in Kent wanna house me for the night?

I'll lay odds on a yes. Lurkers? anyone vouch for me?

>How close is Kent to this place?

one hour, if you go down slow

>Does anyone from Kent need a ride, or possibly wanna car pool (ie- give my
>consistantly sleep deprived butt a ride/or chip in for gas)?

I'm drivin. got slots for 3. My sister's probably going to- she'll have at least another 2 slots. Anyone comin in to town might as well meet at the house (the Brady) and come on with us from there....
  Yso... wanna get out of philly and see big furry >:)

Ta

The D.M.

Hey baby, there's a jedi master in my pocket
and he's happy to see you
                      >:)

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey