Re: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig... or...

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
>To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: (6/5/99) Cleveland OtR gig...
>Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:21:49 -0400

  Doctor Boogie gonna be there.

>Sunday, June 5th.
>
>Who's going?  Would it be worth me burning a vacation day on Monday?
>
>Just wondering... I also wanna keep my streak alive.

Yes. Most of Kent's list crew ought to be there. (and then some)

I'm going to suggest this (to the list) Now:

   Big Freaking Listee Hoe-Down at the Cleveland gig!!!

I've never seen them sell out Peabody's, (I don't know how many times I've
seen them there any more) and they deserve to- at least so they can get
bumped up to playing the Odeon (which is up the street and has a stage that
could actually fit the whole band comfortably)

The D.M.

Hey baby, there's a jedi master in my pocket
and he's happy to see you
                      >:)

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey